The Type of Information the Website Collects
1. Contact Information. We may collect your name and email address for e-newsletters or address and phone number for print subscribers.
2. Payment information for any print or online subscriber
3. Through Google Analytics we may track demographic information that best assists us to deliver relevant content and information. Google Analytics may also pick up device and location information. Including information on if you’re reading our website on a desktop or a mobile phone.
At no point will we sell your personal information or distribute it unless we have direct consent from you. Our website is built off you and we do not want to betray that trust.
To keep your information safe and keep our site endemic we don’t work with any programmatic ad serving platforms at this moment. We do, however, work with approved direct partners to serve third party ads that could have their own tracking activities.
Some of our advertisers occasionally serve you cookies as well. We do not have control over cookies placed by advertisers.
Users Outside the United States
For residents of the European Economic Area (EEA), we advise that your personal information will be transferred to and processed in the United States, which has data protection laws that are different than those in your country and may not be as protective.
Residents of the EEA have the right to:
- Access your personal information;
- Delete, or request deletion of, your personal information;
- Object to or restrict processing of your Personal information;
- Request portability of your Personal information;
- Complain to your local data protection authority at any time;
- Object to automated decision making; and
- Update your personal Information.
Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your Personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
If we ask you to provide Personal information to us to comply with a legal requirement or enter into a contract, we will inform you of this and let you know whether providing us with your Personal information is required and if not, the consequences of not sharing your personal data with us.
Kids and Parents
This Website is not intended for use by children, especially those under age 13. No one under age 13 is allowed to provide any personal information or use our public discussion areas, forums and chats. Minors between the ages of 13 and 18 must get the permission of their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before making purchases, including subscriptions, on this site.
If your children disclose information about themselves in publicly accessible areas of the Website, they may get unsolicited messages from other parties. Accordingly, you should tell them not to do so.
To withdraw consent or exercise these rights, please contact us via email at email@example.com